Touché is an advertising agency specialized in offering integrated communication to improve the image of national and international products and companies, using classic as well as unconventional and new media.
Thanks to our streamlined and flexible organization, we always offer premium quality advertising consulting and design services, and our quotations allow our customers to meet current cost reduction needs. We collaborate with many skilled free-lance and external ad professionals, whose involvement does not weigh on our fixed costs. Every project is carried out in partnership with our client, because we strive for excellence in our business as much as you do.
Touché was founded in October 2006 in Bologna by Luca d’Alesio. Since then we have been working for: Alliance Française Italia, Gruppo Industriale Maccaferri, ANT Italia e Aiutare i Bambini Onlus, Durex, Pinko, SKY, HannSpree, Cochlear Italia, Palletways Italia, Arkopharma, RCF, Maserati, Segafredo, Panini, Twinings, SKY, Jack Daniel’s.
- Trade publications such as: Daily media, Pubblico Today, Pubblicità Italia, ADV express, Promotion magazine, Spot & Web, You Mark;
- PNational reviews and magazines such as: Flair (edited by Mondadori);
- Specialized yearbooks and collections such as: Young Blod 2007 - The Italian talents who have received international prizes - Iron Productions;
- Direct interviews on Media Stars and Subvertising;
- Special Competitions and Prizes: Media Stars, Media Key Award;
- Many national and international blogs and web sites
Touché is an agency specialized in integrated communication.
We identify and create one central concept, which is thoroughly developed using consistency and integration in each communication action. In this way, every single action performed reinforces and supports all the others initiatives, thus setting off a stronger propagation effect of our message.
In 2007 he joined TP, an Italian association of advertising professionals. In 2008, he was a teacher at L.UN.A., Free University of the Arts. In Touché he holds the position of executive creative director.